What are your delivery charges?
Seed shipments are charged at a flat rate of R150 and are sent via secure courier, to your door step.
How long will delivery of my order take?
Delivery times may vary. Once the courier collects the shipment, please allow for up to 2 to 10 days for delivery. You can view our shipping policy here.
What payment methods are supported?
We support secure bank payments, credit and debit cards, instant eft and crypto-currency payments.
How soon after my order is paid for is it shipped?
We will ensure your order is packed and shipping labels are processed within 24-48 hours of receiving payment. If there is a pre-sale then obviously it will take longer but a proper time frame will be expressed to you.
- Manual electronic fund payments may take up to 48 hours to clear
- Pay Fast completed transactions reflect automatically.
How do I track my order?
You will be emailed a tracking number. The email will be titled “Limited Beans” Please search your email for any email for that phrase and it will show up. If not please feel free to email us and we will find it for you.
Will you sell me less seeds than listed on the package?
Absolutely not. We will not open a pack of seeds to sell a small quantity out of them. Please do not ask. We are well aware that some seeds banks will. We are not one of them, and frankly any bank that would is not trustworthy.
I am missing an item!
Oh no! That’s not good! Luckily, we take a photo of each and every order. The very last step prior to packaging the seeds is a photo. We lay all the items out around the shipping address and order number so that it can be clearly seen in a photo and snap a picture. If you’re missing an item please call or email us, reference your order number and we will go back and look at the photos. If your item is in fact missing, we will shoot it out to you right away. If it isn’t, we will email you the photo and suggest that you look again in your package. We will not replace any items or “take your word for it” if the missing item is in the photo, please don’t ask.
What is your returns policy?
Refunds can be made up to the point where they are shipped. Once they are shipped no refunds or exchanges will be accepted. No exceptions.
How do seeds come?
Seeds come sealed in original breeder packaging.
Do you offer grow advice?
No. Seeds are SOLD AS NOVELTY ITEMS ONLY we do not offer any grow advice EVER! There are many different forums and YouTube channels that are specifically designated to answers any question you may have.
I have a problem with my seeds!
Our job is to facilitate the transaction between the breeder and customer. They come in original tamper proof packaging that has not been opened or disturbed. Because of this company doesn’t replace seeds. Any issues regarding your seeds at all must be handled directly with the breeder. We can help facilitate a conversation to clear up issues, up to and including replacing seeds directly from the breeder however it is at the discretion of the breeder not us. Some breeders will replace seeds some won’t.
- Please ask at the time of purchase for more information regarding any breeders policy so that we can direct you in a better manner. Once again Limited Beans will not replace seeds as our job is to get them to you, nothing more.
My Seeds Didn’t Germinate, will you replace them?
DO NOT SEND US THIS EMAIL OR CONTACT US WITH THIS INFORMATION. SEEDS ARE SOLD AS NOVELTIES AND ARE NOT MEANT TO BE ANYTHING MORE. IF THIS PROBLEM DOES OCCUR CONTACT THE BREEDER DIRECTLY. PLEASE NOTE THAT THEIR DECISIONS ARE FINAL WE DO NOT OFFER REPLACEMENTS NOR REFUNDS.
How many seeds per pack?
Unless otherwise noted they are 10 seeds per pack. If the seeds are feminized, they will be listed as feminized, if they are auto flower they will say auto flower. If they are not listed as feminized or as autos then they are regular.
I got my seeds now I’m going to call fraud to my Credit card company and get my money back!
Don’t try this. Seriously you won’t like the outcome…. IF your considering this then the following will happen:
- Our credit card processor will provide your credit card company with your IP address when the order was processed along with all correspondence for the order. Proving that you did in fact order from us.
- Your credit card company will then refund US the payment and levy a fine against you, generally close your account and put you on the Master Card black list, which is a savage list full of people who try to run credit card scams, generally making it extremely hard to get another credit card again.
- We will share your name with all of the other seed banks as a thief. All seed banks do keep a burn list of customers who steal and when one of us gets ripped off ALL of us add your name to the list. So although you think you can run a scam on us you will not only not get away with it but you’ll be subsequently banned from the majority of other seed banks as well.
ITS NOT WORTH IT. IT NEVER WORKS OUT IN YOUR FAVOR. DO NOT TRY IT.